Check Aadhar Card Status Online By Name and Enrollment Number | Download Aadhar card
Aadhar Card is Important ID Proof like PAN card and PASSPORT. In India Aadhar Card is 12 Digit Number and Identity Proof given by Government of India also Called as E-Aadhar.The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency. It’s under the ministry of communication and information technology department. Here is a Simple Process to Get Your Aadhar Card in Easy Steps.
Check out – Why we Need Aadhar Card ?
- Fill Up the Application Form of Aadhar Card at Your Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra. (They will Give you Application Number)
- Now You have your EID and Aadhar Number.
- Go to UIDAI Official Site HERE.
- Select Aadhar Number or EID then Enter Captcha.
- Then Click on Check Status and BOOM you will Get Your Aadhar Card Status.
- In Next Step go to UIDAI Website and You can Download your Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number and EID Number.
Now, Let’s Discuss this Process or Steps in Detail to How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online.
Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Check Aadhar card Status – In this Section, You will Get to Know that how to check Adhaar Card Status / Enrollment, How to track Your Aadhar card Enrollment Status and How to check Adhaar card Status Online by Name and EID Number. If You want to check Your Aadhar Card Status, You can Go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in (Official Website) or resident.uidai.net.in.
Now, You can check Your Aadhar card Status either by Internet or SMS by using Cell Phone. If you want to get your Aadhar Card Status using these methods, You should have your Enrollment Number(EID) and Date / time of your Aadhar Enrollment Give in the Application Form.
SEE ALSO :- How to Change Address in Aadhar card ?
Check Aadhar Card Status at UIDAI by Name and Date of Birth
Now If you have Aadhar Number then Just Follow the Siple and Easy Steps given below.
- In first Step Just visit the official website of the UIDAI (unique identification authority of India) www.uidai.gov.in.
- When you are on the UIDAI Official website, Just look to your Bottom Left and you will see many options listed. You are now supposed to click on the “Check Aadhar Status” option that will Redirect you on Another Page. Which Sows like This.
- Put Your Enrollment ID in the EID Box and Your Date / time of enrollment in the next box (You will find enrollment Number and Date/time of enrollment on the slip given to you at the time of enrollment while filling up the Application Form at On of the Aadhar Card Kendra.)
- Now Fill up the Captcha Code Given in the Captcha Field. Put the text given in the image in the Box of Captcha.
- Now, After Filling up the Details Just Click on Check Status.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by SMS ?
If You Don’t have Internet Access thay You can Check Your Aadhar Card Enrollment Status Easily by this SMS Method. To Check Aadhar Card Status by SMS You have to send an SMS or Message to UIDAI and You will get your adhaar status within few seconds. Now follow the Simple Steps given Below to check Aadhar status by SMS.
You will get Your Aadhar status Only if You Send message to UIDAI using your registered mobile number(The Number Provided by you while filling Aadhar Card Application Form). You have to send message from the number you have registered at the time of adhaar enrollment.
Type SMS Like this: UID STATUS <Your 14-digit Enrollment Number (EID Number)>
Note: All letters Should be Capital with Proper SPACE
Now, Send this sms to 51969.
You will Recieve a message in within a Minute.
After Sending the SMS to UIDAI in Respond of Send Message You will get a message like this: “Congratulations, Your adhaar Has been Generated by UIDAI and will be delievered soon.”
Sometimes, You will get message like this: “Your aadhar is in Process”, You should wait for sometime. usually, the Adhaar got generated under 90 days of enrollment.
Don’t Forget to Check :- Aadhar Card Correction Process
Check Aadhar Card Status by Name
After Filling up the Aadhar Enrollment Application it can take around 90 -100 days (Approx. 3 moths) to receive your aadhar card, if You don’t get your Aadhar Card in 3 Month then We suggest you to contact head office or aadhar card kendra.
Check Aadhaar Card Status from resident.uidai.net.in
resident.uidai.net.in is on of the website of Government to check Aadhar Card Status and all updates of E-aadhar. If you have an Internet Connection then You can Simply Foolow this Method to Check your e-Aadhar Status Online. Just Foolow this Simple Steps and You get yor eaadhar Status within few Minutes.
- First Go to resident.uidai.net.in
- Now Click on Check Aadhar Status BOX like Below Image.
- Enter your Enrollment id in the text box next to “Enrollment id”.
- Now enter date and time of your enrollment which is specified in your enrollment slip which you must have got during the time if enrollment.
- Now Enter the Captcha Code in Box Given Below the Image.
- Click on Check status button.
- You just get your Aadhar Status Instantly.
Now you have Checked Your Aadhar Card Status. It;s time to Download Aadhar Card Online for that Read this Post till the End.
Check Out :- How to Update Aadhar Card ?
Download Aadhar Card | Print Aadhar Card Online
After Getting your Aadhar Card Status online or By SMS you can Download Your Aadhar Card in 2 Simple Methods.
- Download Aadhar Card By EID Number.
- Download Aadhar Card by Aadhar Number.
Download Aadhar Card by EID number
- In the First Step Go to Official Website of UIDAI by Clicking HERE.
- Now Select the appropriate option from “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)” if you have 14 digit EID number (example -1234/12345/12345) then Select EID Option in the Form.
- In the Next Step Fill up all the Data like Your Full Name in the First Row of UIDAI Form.
- After Entering the Full Name In Second Row Enter Pin Code of your Residential Area.
- After Pin Code, You can See an Image Containing Some Test, Fill this Captcha Code in 4th Row.
- In Next You can See a Box Written as MOBILE NUMBER. Now in that Box Write Your Mobile Number that is Already Registered with Unique Identification Authority of India (It’s provided by You at the time of filling Aadhar Form)
- In Last Step Press “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD” Button to Generate OTP.
- After Pressing On OTP wait for some time. You will Get one Message\SMS Containing Some Password or Passcode and Number. Now Enter that Number in Last Column or in Step-2 in UIDAI Site Seen Above.
After Entering OTP Kindly CLICK on “VALIDATE & DOWNLOAD” Button to Download your Aadhar card Online. Within a Few Seconds, one window will Pop up asking Download PDF Document Click on SAVE and Download your Aadhar Card in PDF.
Now, You can Get Print Of your aadhar card from that PDF.
So, This is the Method to Download Aadhar card Using EID Number.
DOWNLOAD AADHAR CARD USING AADHAR NUMBER
The Procedure to Download Aadhar Card by Using Aadhar Number is Almost Same like EID Method. Kindly Follow this Steps to download Aadhar card By UID Number.
- Like in First Method in Second Method Go to Official Website of UIDAI by Clicking HERE.
- Now Select the appropriate option from “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)” in this Method Select Aadhar Option and Enter 12 digits Aadhar Number (example -1234/1234/1234) in the Field.
- After Choosing Aadhar Number Option, Fill up all the Data like Your Full Name in the First Row of UIDAI Form.
- After Entering the Name In Second Row Enter Pin Code of your Residential Are.
- In Next Step You can See an Image Containing Some Test like Kindly Fill this Captcha Code in the Box Given.
- Now in Next Box Write Your Mobile Number that is Already Registered with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) and Make sure DON’T ENTER COUNTRY CODE LIKE +91 Like this.
- In Last Step Click on “GET ONE TIME PASSWORD” Button to Generate OTP.
CONGRATULATIONS !! Now You have Successfully Downloaded your Aadhar Card.
So, this is the Simple and FULL Procedure to Check Aadhar Card Status Onilne & Offline and After that Detailed Steps to Download Aadhar Card for Future Use.
If you Still have Any Doubt and Facing Problems to Check Aadhar Card Status or in Downloading Aadhar Card just Write your Problem in Comment Section and We will Surely Solve your Problem as soon as Possible.